Information about how we handle the Covid-19 situation
The continued spread of the Covid-19 virus is causing concern. We at Wenell are closely monitoring the development and fully meet the authorities’ recommendations. It is important that we all take responsibility for preventing any spread of the virus, but also that we don’t halt the society. Therefor we will continue to give our trainings both in classroom and Online.
In accordance with the public health agency’s current information we have implemented proper actions to avoid spread of the virus and to get a safe working environment for both employees and course participants. Wash your hand regularly, keep distance and stay at home if you feel any symptoms of illness.
Employees who experience symptoms of illness in the form of fever, cough or breathing problems shall contact the healthcare provider by 1177 and stay at home for the first 14 days.
Similarly, ask our course participants to act. If you have symptoms you should wait 14 days before attending any of our classroom courses. Should you have to give up a training because of this, we will of course offer you to take the same course later or attend an Online training. Contact our Course Administrator and we will help you solve the situation in the best way. Email: email@example.com, Phone: 08-545 700 90
If you experience symptoms of illness in the form of fever, cough or breathing problems, you should contact your healthcare provider immediately by 1177.
* 1177 is the whole of Sweden’s gathering place for information and services in health and care. 1177 stands the Swedish healthcare system through all regions in collaboration.
Important things that anyone can do:
- Stay at home even if you just feel a cold.
- If you have new symptoms of covid-19 that do not pass within 24 hours, you should contact 1177 to see what applies in the region where you live to provide samples for covid-19, provided that the symptoms cannot be explained by other probable causes such as known allergy, migraine or tension headaches.
- Wash hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep an arm’s length away from others both indoors and outdoors.
- If possible, travel in a different way than by public transport or public transport, such as walking or cycling.
- Choose a means of transport where you can book a seat or one where you can avoid congestion.
- Keep your distance from others on the bus, metro, tram, and other public transport.
For more information:
Wenell calls for calm about the situation and advises everyone to follow official sources of information about the situation and avoid spreading rumors.
If you have general questions about the Corona virus, you can call Sweden’s national information number 113 13.