Realization and closure
This is the phase when the actual work is performed. Thinking from the preparation phase is now put into practice.
- Do the work
- Make sure that resources reserved for the job are present and are working in a focused manner.
- Make necessary corrections.
- Deliver the results and obtain approval from the task sponsor.
- Transfer responsibility for the results to the task sponsor.
- Map actual result against objectives and limits; document deviations, (if any) and experience gained.
- Summarize and disseminate the most important lessons-learned.