The task sponsor
The person with strategic responsibility for the business benefit/effects of the task.
- Ensures benefit and clarifies the business objectives and evaluates these in relation to the organization’s strategies, objectives and the effort required.
- Agrees the playfield (objectives and limits) and mandate with the task manager.
- Secures resources for the task.
- Anchors and protects the task and removes obstacles
- Collaborates, follows up and supports
- Secures results, learning and utilization