Project team members
Make up the project team and share responsibility for the project’s results. The people who actively contribute to the work of the project.
Project team members:
- Are responsible for scheduling and performing their own work effort.
- Work with others in order to achieve the project objectives.
- Familiarize themselves with the project’s background and preliminary playfield (objectives and limits).
- Together with the project manager, develop the project’s playfield.
- Participate in project planning and risk management.
- Contribute to a good work environment.
- Actively share their knowledge and suggest improvements and communicate deviations and changes.
- Report status and results to the project manager.
- Help anchor the project and act as it’s ambassadors.
The project team members’ motivation and ability to focus efforts on their work are often crucial to the success of a project.