Project team members
The people who participate actively in the project work.
Project team members:
- Familiarize themselves with the project’s background, business objectives, limits and conditions
- Participate in formulating the project objectives and planning
- Are responsible for completing the agreed activities
- Work with other team members to achieve the project objectives
- Contribute to a good working climate
- Suggest improvements and inform the manager of deviations and changes
- Report status and results to the project manager
The project team members’ motivation and ability to focus efforts on their work are often crucial to the project’s success.