The Realization phase
Thinking from the start phase is now put into practice.
- Keep the tempo up through active daily management, resolving issues and removing obstacles as early as possible.
- Focus on achievements, e.g. passing milestones.
- Strive for early and successive deliveries.
- Follow up performance, update plans, take corrective action, be decisive.
- Deal with minor changes operationally by using a decision log.
- Deal with decisions that affect the project arena by using a change log.
- Report status, with prognosis, regularly and in the event of changes.
- Prepare and present documentation for the gate decisions.
- Prepare early and deliver, possibly making use of successive deliveries.