Assignment team members
Participants in an assignment team who share responsibility with other the members for the assignment’s results. Those who actually do the work.
- Are responsible for scheduling and carrying out their own work.
- Work together with the other team members so that the assignment objectives are achieved.
- Familiarize themselves with the assignment’s background and proposed playfield (objectives and limits).
- Participate in formulating the assignment playfield with the assignment manager.
- Actively participate in planning and in risk management.
- Contribute to a good working climate.
- Shares knowledge and experience and suggest improvements. Informs the assignment manager of deviations and changes.
- Reports status and results to the assignment manager.
- Contributes to anchoring the assignment and working as its ambassador.
The assignment team members’ motivation and ability to work in a focused manner are often crucial to the assignment’s success.