Assignment team members
Participants of an assignment team. Those who actually do the work.
- Assignment team members familiarize themselves with the assignment’s background and proposed arena.
- Participate in formulating the assignment arena with the assignment manager.
- Actively participate in planning and in risk management.
- Are responsible for scheduling and completing their agreed activities.
- Work with other team members to achieve the assignment objectives.
- Contribute to a good working climate.
- Suggest improvements and inform the assignment manager of deviations and changes.
- Report status and results to the assignment manager.
The assignment team members’ motivation and ability to work in a focused manner are often crucial to the assignment’s success.