Applied project management is a concentrated basic course that gives you a holistic view of project work. The focus is your role as project manager, with emphasis on simple, practical tools you can use in your work. The entire project workflow is discussed, with particular emphasis on the preparation phase.
The purpose is to give you:
- Practical, simple methods for running projects or for using the project format in your daily work.
- An understanding of the roles and delegation of responsibilities in project organizations.
- Greater understanding of your role as a project manager.
The course includes lectures, group tasks and discussions.
Most of the group tasks involve actual cases, and you are invited to bring your own to the course.
Current or future project managers, subproject managers, project administrators and line managers. Everyone who works in or with projects.
Four full days. Max 18 participants.
- Day 1-3: 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Day 4: 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
This course gives 35 PDU.